Here’s an update on how Ashland Main Street Association is working for you…
- Promoted downtown businesses at Ashland Strawberry Faire
- Renewed agreement with Town of Ashland to serve as economic development organization
- New members of Main Street Board of Directors elected (click here for more info)
- Met with 12 individual business owners and Market Ashland Partnership
This month’s Get Centered newsletter was sent to residents on June 28. It reaches approximately 5000 readers monthly.
- Downtown Business Forum: Thursday, July 19 from 6-7pm at Henry Clay Inn — Ashland Main Street Association invites all business and property owners to a Downtown Business Forum. The purpose is to provide a short update and get businesses’ feedback on plans for the coming year.
- Toast to Main Street: Monday, July 30 from 7-9pm at James River Cellars — Join Ashland Main Street Association in thanking our volunteers for years of service to Downtown Ashland. Honorees include Kelly Thomasson Mercer, Bob Brown, Paul Davies, and Bill Gatewood.
- Return to regular monthly meeting schedule:
- Design Committee, first Monday at 5pm at Iron Horse
- Organization Committee, second Monday at 6pm at Museum
- Economic Vitality Committee, third Monday at 6pm at Museum
- Promotions Committee, fourth Monday at 6pm at Museum
- Board of Directors, fourth Tuesday at 5:30pm at Library
Reminder: Add your upcoming events to the Community Calendar for promotion in Get Centered, website, and social media
Join the Ashland VA Entrepreneurs Facebook Group to connect with other business owners and managers.
Thanks for your time,
Executive Director | Ashland Main Street Association
firstname.lastname@example.org | 804-496-1434