6th Annual Summer Moon Music Festival
May 26, 2018 - May 27, 2018
The Summer Moon Music Festival is an annual two day festival featuring 22 local bands and two stages. Each day, our main stage performers will be battling it out for their charity of choice with our acoustic stage performers playing between sets. Every minute of the festival is jam packed with great live music!
All of this happens under one big tent (rain or shine) with three draft beer stations and a line-up of food trucks to feed attendees.
In addition to the regular lineup of beers, COTU will be pouring their Summer Moon Raspberry Lemonade Wheat Ale, a summer ale brewed with 600 pounds of fresh raspberries and the zest of 700 lemons.
Below is the lineup of bands. Charities will be announced the week of the event.
Saturday, May 26th 12pm-10pm
- 1:00 – 1:45 Guardrail
- 1:45 – 2:15 Off the Wagon (Acoustic Stage)
- 2:15 – 3:00 Pizza Scissors
- 3:00 – 3:30 Rick VanderPloeg and Friends (Acoustic Stage)
- 3:30 – 4:15 Stormy Vandals
- 4:15 – 4:45 Betty in 4C (Acoustic Stage)
- 4:45 – 5:30 Blue Rooster Band RVA
- 5:30 – 6:00 Flashlight Tag (Acoustic Stage)
- 6:00 – 6:45 Buckville Hootenanny
- 6:45 – 7:15 Andres Santamaria (Acoustic Stage)
- 7:15 – 8:00 Cheenon
- 8:15 – 9:00 We So Shiny
Sunday, May 27th 12pm-8pm
- 1:00 – 1:30 Lavelle Hall (Acoustic Stage)
- 1:30 – 2:15 Satellite Jam Band
- 2:15 – 2:45 The Foxy Johnstons (Acoustic Stage)
- 2:45 – 3:30 Mark Daniel and the Singing Sunday School
- 3:30 – 4:00 Bobby Baine Music (Acoustic Stage)
- 4:00 – 4:45 Cold Harbor Blue
- 4:45 – 5:15 TBD (Acoustic Stage)
- 5:15 – 6:00 Old Dogs New Tricks Bluegrass Band
- 6:00 – 6:30 The Lost Wallets (Acoustic Stage)
- 6:30 – 7:15 Something Shiny Band
The event is free to attend and family and dog friendly. Bring the whole family out to enjoy a day dedicated to local music, food, beer, and of course, charities. There will be over 4,500 square feet of covered tent space with tables and chairs to allow the music and fun to continue in the event of inclement weather.
Come cheer on your favorite band/charity – COTU will be matching the funds for the band who raises the most. Cheers to live music, craft beer and local charities!