2018 Pitch Competition for $10,000!
February 20 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The 2018 Pitch Competition hosted by the Dominion Energy Innovation Center in partnership with Randolph-Macon College on Tuesday, February 20th, will feature 3 emerging technology startups vying for a $10,000 award and membership to the Dominion Energy Innovation Center. In conjunction, there will be a separate award for participating student teams representing Randolph-Macon College. Selected finalist’s will have the opportunity to pitch in front of a panel of judges and live audience consisting of ecosystem leaders, investors, and community members.
For more information, click here.
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM Cocktail hour / networking
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM Opening Remarks:
- President Robert Lindgren, Randolph-Macon College
- Carrie Roth, President & CEO, VA Bio+Tech Park, Chairman, Dominion Energy Innovation Center
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM Pitch Finalist Pitches
Randolph Macon College
106 E. Patrick St.
Ashland, VA 23005
Questions? Contact Dominic Costanzo at firstname.lastname@example.org