April 24, 6-7pm @ Ashland Library
1. Construction to begin in May
Town staff will provide an update on the following…
- Town Hall construction is expected to begin in May/June 2019 and finish in 2021. Duncan Street parking will be closed and traffic patterns will be affected during construction.
- Amtrak construction at Ashland Train Station is expected to begin in June 2019 and last up to 16 months. North Railroad Avenue parking will be closed and traffic patterns will be affected during construction.
Main Street staff and leaders will present progress and take questions.
Randolph-Macon College, Brock Commons, Dollar Tree Room
(304 Henry Street, second floor)
– how to standout in Google searches,
– which marketing practices are most effective, and
– how to utilize FREE resources to get the job done.Workshop is free and open to the public. Bring your laptop and get expert advice on the spot.
Upcoming Public Events
April 20 from 1-4pm: Ashland Easter Keg Hunt — Local businesses will decorate empty Easter Kegs and hide them around downtown Ashland or a family friendly and fun filled afternoon. READ MORE
April 20, 2019 at 7:30pm: Live Music at Ashland Theatre — Natalie Prass with Becca Mancari. READ MORE
April 27 from 8am-10am: Ashland Railroad Run — 10K Race, 5K Walk/Run, and 1-Mile Kid’s Fun Run along the railroad tracks. READ MORE
April 27 from 10am-5pm: Ashland Historic Garden Tour — This walking and driving tour attracts 300-500 garden enthusiasts from across the state to tour private homes on Duncan Street and College Avenue. READ MORE
April 25, 2019 at 7:30pm: Live Music at Ashland Theatre — Tusk: The World’s #1 Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band. READ MORE
May 5 from 2-4pm: Ashland Ticket to Ride — Bike/Walk Hanover will host a fun run/walk/bike course along the tracks, in partnership with the Ashland Main Street Association. This family-friendly event is a fun showcase of Downtown Ashland’s recreation resources.